Sunday, November 13, 2011

MOoOooOoooOOoooo

WOW! it has been a very long time since I've been here. I have been busy lately with school. It's my first year in college, and wow, it is a BIG change. O_O. I had never took AP classes in high school, so I had no idea how hard it would be in college. High school was a breeze for me, and in college I actually have to study. I usually hang out with Patrick and Jimie everyday and it's really nice. We're like the three musketeers hahaha. We're always seen with each other, and if one is missing, then something is wrong. It's almost Thanksgiving already, but it's not going to be that fun. I have to take my wisdom teeth out on the day before Thanksgiving, so no yummy food for me :(. AND! I have to write papers...great.....

But besides from all that, my life isn't that bad. I go home at around 1-3 sometimes, and it's really nice :). Overall, college is pretty nice. =]

Awhile ago, me and my best friend had fears that we would separate because we go to different schools now. She's still in high school, so it would be hard for us to hang out. But I came to realize that if both people try, everything will work out. So the fear is gone, and we're even better than before ^__^

Here are some pictures from halloween! muahwhwhahaha. Can anyone guess who we are :D?
And the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment